The free trial version of Sling TV gives you time to run tires on the streaming service. Tired of paying a lot of money for live TV broadcasts? The free trial version of Sling TV is what is needed to cut cable in the future. With the free trial version of this service, you can try one of the best cable TV alternatives on the market without having to commit to a plan.
And while competition with YouTube TV is getting more expensive (now $ 65 a month), Sling offers new and existing customers a 1-year price guarantee that gives people more reasons to believe prices remain low. New members who paid for Sling TV three months earlier received AirTV 2 with an OTA antenna (retail price: USD 145) completely free.
- The best streaming device
- Cut the cable: How to dig into cable TV forever
Now (and again and again) the free trial version of Sling TV for the past 3 days, something I encountered when testing an article. This is the lowest value we have seen in this process. That can take up to 14 weeks.
As one of the best streaming services, Sling starts from $ 30 a month and gives you access to programs like ESPN and CNN. It delivers local broadcast networks in certain regions. And you can register for additional channels like Showtime and Starz. For more information about services, see our Sling TV reviews.
Try Sling TV: Sling TV provides access to the best cable networks such as ESPN, CNN, TNT, AMC, Food Network and the United States. Packages start at $ 30 per month (sometimes the first month gives $ 10 to $ 20). SEE TRANSACTIONS
If you already have a Roku device, you don’t even need to follow the steps below to create a trial account and enter your billing information. The “new sling experience” offers Roku users the “guest browsing” option that allows them to access the Sling TV interface, where they can view “tapes with content” in the “My TV” area.
Even though Sling TV doesn’t come with every channel you want – it has more than 50 channels if you subscribe to Sling Orange and Sling Blue, and a few more options at additional fees – you might like what you find. Be sure to read our guide on Sling TV channels and packages.
Free trial of Sling TV: How to register
Luckily, Sling took action with a free 3 day trial. Simply register at Sling.com.
You can also test yourself for free by logging in using one of the many compatible sling streaming devices:
- Amazon Fire TV device
- Android tablets and smartphones
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- iOS device
- LG TV Smart TV
- Samsung smart TV
- Xbox One
1. On Sling.com, click the orange box in the title image that reads “Get 3 days free”. Please note that the terms of the sling trial period continue to change and may also “Accept this offer”.
2. Enter your e-mail address and your new password and click Register.
3. Select a service plan. You can choose between orange, blue or orange-blue sling packages. This is a step from Sling Orange vs Blue. Note the price difference: Orange offers 30 channels for $ 30 a month, Blue 45 channels for $ 30 a month, and combos with more than 50 channels $ 45 a month.
Again, the duration of the effort is always changing, so the Sling registration page might look a little different.
4. Now go through additional channel options. Here you can choose whether you want to receive additional channels such as Epix, CMT and others for an additional fee. You can also register for HBO and Showtime. You can also use Sling to select DVR cloud storage for 50 hours when selecting extras. When finished, click Next.
5. Enter your credit card and continue. If I were you, I would set a “Make sure you want to pay for a sling” reminder several hours (at least) before the date and time given above on this page. Sling will automatically charge your credit card fees.
You finally made it through the subscription process and can now start viewing content. If you use a computer, Sling TV can be used on Chrome, or you want to download the application to your device. If you prefer to watch it on Apple TV or other devices, simply download the application from the gadget application store and enter your credentials. If you don’t want to continue the free trial, here’s how to cancel the Sling.